About the Tourism Committee
The JFCCT Tourism Committee is involved with all aspects of the tourism sector and engages regularly at an industry level as well as at a government level.
- Thailand-Recovery-PATA-June 2020
- Roadmap Safely Restarting Aviation-June 2020
- TravelSafe Systems demonstration-June2020
- CAP Care about Plastic and saving the Planet one bottle at the time -5th February 2020
- Additional recommendations about TM.30 – Tourism focus April 2019
- Tourism Safety & Security consultative sessions 15 October, 14 November 2013
Scope of work
- The JFCCT Tourism Committee is involved with all aspects of the tourism sector and engages regularly at an industry level as well as at a government level.
- JFCCT Committee Responsibilities
- To provide subject matter expertise on the tourism industry sector, part of the economy or area of special concern for which it was formed.
- To make recommendations regarding policies, strategy and direction to the Presidents‟ Council and develop position papers around different issues.
- Engage with appropriate government agencies and departments to progress policies and strategies approved by the Presidents‟ Council.
- To be the JFCCT advocate within their area of expertise and JFCCT guidelines.
- Coordinate their activities with other JFCCT Committees as required to ensure a coherent approach.
- Shall at all times use reasonable endeavours to be representative of the JFCCT Members‟ interests.