About the Tourism Committee
The JFCCT Tourism Committee is involved with all aspects of the tourism sector and engages regularly at an industry level as well as at a government level.
- Thailand-Recovery-PATA-June 2020
- Roadmap Safely Restarting Aviation-June 2020
- TravelSafe Systems demonstration-June2020
- CAP Care about Plastic and saving the Planet one bottle at the time -5th February 2020
- Additional recommendations about TM.30 – Tourism focus April 2019
- Tourism Safety & Security consultative sessions 15 October, 14 November 2013
Scope of work
- The JFCCT Tourism Committee is involved with all aspects of the tourism sector and engages regularly at an industry level as well as at a government level.
- JFCCT Tourism Committee Roles:
- Provide subject matter expertise on the tourism industry.
- Build consensus in the JFCCT community on tourism issues and be a thought leader and JFCCT advocate for tourism issues.
- Make recommendations regarding policies, strategy and direction to the Presidents’ Council and develop policy papers around different issues.
- Work with industry bodies in tourism.
- Engage with relevant government agencies to progress policies and strategies.