ASEAN PPP Summit: Public-Private Partnership – 4 April 2018
The Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce (TICC) in collaboration with Thai European Business Association (TEBA), Mahanakorn Partners Group, JFCCT and foreign chambers of commerce, held "ASEAN PPP Summit: Public-Private Partnership", a one day summit held on 4 April, with the aim of attracting Foreign Direct Investment and fostering business opportunities. The status of projects for which PPP could apply, legal and market developments were covered.
Date: April 4, 2018 (Wednesday)
Time: 8.30 AM. – 6.00 PM.
Venue: Dusit Thani Hotel, Bangkok
Some of the presentations are available here:
- The Public-Private Partnership Model and Its Merits in Attracting Foreign Direct InvestmentMr. Luca Bernardinetti, Managing Partner, Mahanakorn Partners Group
- Public Private Partnership SummitH.E. Arkhom Termpittayapaisith, Minister of Transport
- BOI’s Investment Promotion Policy Related to ConcessionsMs. Duangjai Asawachintachit, Secretary General of BOI
- Public – Private Partnership in Energy SectorMr. Wattanapong Kurowat, Deputy Director-General, Energy Policy and Planning Office, Ministry of Energy
- Illustrating PPP with example in Waste ManagementSUEZ
- Leveraging PPP’s to Finance Infrastructure in the ASEAN RegionMr. John Leber, Investment Officer, IFC Public Private Partnerships Transaction Advisory Services